Friday, April 30, 2010
1. Yummy strawberry cake ordered from our fave bakery - CHECK!
2. Found the perfect white rocking chairs and picking them up later today - CHECK!
3. Dinner reservations made by the hubs - CHECK!
4. Tons of cardboard boxes ready to be used to pack our house up the rest of the weekend - CHECK!!!
I hope you all have a great one!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
The guest bedroom - I am thinkong fo re-doing this in the next house. This was Casey's comforter from college...we just really like how comfy it is! I am giong to need some ideas for the next house!
The guest bathroom...this is my favorite room in the whole house!
One side of the dining room - we didn't want a dining table yet, so it's a make-shift reading nook.
The other side of the dining room/reading nook.
Our breakfast area....LOVE my curtains in here! They really dressed this room a lot!
But...I have good excuses for being SO busy!!!
1. Frame orders have been coming in like CRAZY lately!!! It's been amazing!!! Keep 'em coming!
2. WE GOT A CONTRACT ON OUR HOUSE AND MADE AN OFFER ON ANOTHER!!!!!!!! Woo hooooo!!!! Our house will close on May 27th and our new one will close on May 28th! It;s about to get CRAAAAAAAAZY!!!! ( I will fill you in on house details in my next post....PROMISE!)
But forreal....this is a week late! I know!! I'm so sorry!
By a random drawing, a winner has been selected for the Le Crueset Carribean baking dish!!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE...................................
Lyndsie from A Love Worth Waiting For!
Lyndsie....email me your mailing info so that I can pass it all on! email@example.com
Go check out her precious blog!!n She is just the cutest thing ever! Tell her hello and congrats!!
Thank you so much for all of your wonderful entries! Check in again soon.....I have a feeling that there might be a frame giveaway soon!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Go check them out and let me know what you like!!
Cast Iron Hand - $35
*I have a feeling that this might be a cool gift for my dad for Father's Day! He is quite the cigar smoker and loves stuff like this!
Recycled Glass Crosses - $15 each
*I love how they have these hanging in the window!
Mermaid Vase - $65
* I am obsessed with this turquoise color!!!
Set of Five - Mercury Glass Candle Taper Holders - $120
*Love the rustic look of the mercury glass
Recycled Metal Weenie Dog - $40
* I would love to have this! I still miss Skeeter a lot and this would be a cute little reminder of him!
Glass Bird Feeder - $35
* This would look perfect hanging from one of the trees in our new backyard! I love that it's circular and different!
Cast Iron Crowns - $49 each
*Love the fun colors!
OH!!! And don't forget to enter my bakeware giveaway...it ends Monday evening!!!
Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! The weather is gross here in Fort Worth....so I think it is time for a N-A-P!!!!
Please say prayers for me!! I don't really know what to expect on this test and I didn't get much sleep last night! So basically, what I am saying is, I am G-R-U-M-P-Y today!!! I am so ready for this to be over with and to get in a LONG nap this afternoon!!!
DO NOT forget to enter my giveaway (see the post below)! It ends on MONDAY evening! You don't want to miss out on this! It's a great baking dish...you could even give it as a gift!! You don't have to do much to enter...so get started and spread the word!!! :)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Since you all are such WONDERFUL bloggie friends....the company that runs http://www.allbarstools.com/ (CSN Stores) is hosting a giveaway here at Blissfully Enamored!
I personally picked out a BEAUTIFUL carribean colored Le Creuset 12" x 9.5" rectangular baking dish! I have been eyeing this myself for quite a while now...but wanted one of you to have the opportunity to win it! I love the color too! How fun would it be to bake something wonderful in such a CUTE dish?!
Want to know what you have to do in order to be eligible??
1. MUST be a follower of my blog! (1 entry) (leave a comment letting me know!)
2. Go visit All Barstools and tell me what your favorite item is! (1 entry)
3. Become a fan of Hilabeans Frames on Facebook! (leave a comment here letting me know) (3 entries)
4. Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog/website! (3 entries) (leave a comment with the link to your posting)
5. Post this giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter! (2 entries)
6. Make a new order of a Hilabeans Frame....and get TEN entries!!!!! (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org AND leave a comment here letting me know that you ordered one!)
You could possibly get 20 entries folks! That's a LOT of entries...in case you didn't know!
Get out there and start spreading the word!!! I have a feeling that this will be my biggest giveaway yet!
This giveaway will end on Monday, April 19 at 5pm -Texas time!
Also...I am looking to do some fun and new reviews and giveaways.... If you would like to be a part of a giveaway or review through my blog, please email me at email@example.com
I would love to hear ideas of things you would like to see in giveaways here at Blissfully Enamored! Leave me a comment and let me know!
Monday, April 12, 2010
I attended a job fair all day on Saturday for teaching jobs in the independent school district there. I really didn't know what to expect since I had never been to one before. Ummm...holy cow! I felt like I was in RUSH all over again! I spent the first two hours walking from table to table, having mini-interviews, passing out resumes, and meeting/greeting the principals and administration from each school. I felt like my head was going to explode once I left! I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time and was so worn out! But...I did see some friendly faces that I knew, so that was fun to catch-up with some people!
That afternoon, I got called back for a face-to-face interview. Again, I didn't know what to expect with this either. They do an overall district interview and score you on this. After you are scored, they put it in their system so that any schools who want to interview you, can look up your score and call you in for a personal interview. Needless to say...I had to sit in front of THREE principals as tehy fired off questions for me! It was pretty intimidating! Overall, I felt like it went pretty well. I am really hoping for a call-back sometime soon! I want to have this whole job situation taken care of before the Summer really gets off to a good start! I do NOT want to spend all summer being concerned with finding a new job!
We went and looked at some houses while we were there....the two that I thought I would really like....turned out to be no bueno! But, my parents' friends are trying to sell their house that is out on about an acre and a half...we really liked it! So...we are debating....but we need to get somethign going with our house first! PRAYERS NEEDED!!!
We still feel like it is so crazy that we are going to be moving back....but we are so excited at the same time! You guys are probably so sick and tired of reading about all of this....but just know that I appreciate your prayers and your sweet comments during such a stressful time!!
Have a wonderful week!!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
- 4 large squash - sliced and cooked (I boil mine for about 10 minutes and drain it)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 jalepeno pepper – chopped (i use jarred peppers, they work the best)
- Chopped red onion – just a small amount, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup of milk1 jalepeno pepper – chopped (i use jarred peppers, they work the best)
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1 package flour tortillas (I have used wheat and they work well too!)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
We finally got everything complete on the house and it is officially up on the market! Sign is in the yard and lock-box on the front door! We have already had TWO showings and we are praying that the people liked it! We are also hoping that ore people will be able to look at the house over the weekend, since it's a holiday and so many people have a break! We need your prayers! As soon as we get this house sold...we can purchase a new house in Tyler! I am so ready to have some new decorating to do and a little change of familiar scenery!
I will post some pictures of the house later on so that you can see just how cute it is now! :)
We don't really have any big plans for the Easter weekend.... Friday - i have seven *new* frame orders to work on....Saturday - I think we are going to see our lab - Cache - at his dog training....Sunday - church and Easter lunch with my family....Monday = NOTHING!!!!!
I hope that you all have a wonderful and happy Easter weekend! Remember the reason that we all celebrate this holiday!