Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day TWO of being a Vegan

(This was supposed to post yesterday and apparently was let as a draft!!) 

Well...day one was pretty easy! I really think I can probably eat like this all the time...it just takes getting used to!

Today I really didn't have any genius recipes that I stuck with...I'm sure I will be creative again tomorrow. Here is what I ate :


  • Breakfast : oatmeal with blueberries
  • Lunch : (oatmeal really filled me up from earlier) a bowl of Smart Start cereal with Vanilla Almond Milk       *side note....I was really skeptical about vanilla almond milk....but it might be my new favorite  thing! It tastes like a vanilla milk shake almost and it's SOOOO good in cereal. Plus.... it last a WHOLE lot longer than regular milk...like a month! 
  • Dinner : We are going to the local hibachi restaurant to get fried rice, vegetables, and salad with their ginger dressing!

SEEEEE! It really is as easy as that! I have found so many great recipes on Pinterest that I am really excited about trying! But a lot of the call for you to cook stuff in the oven and our 6 month old oven just decided to stop working yesterday. Awesome. So...we will try them soon! :)

Happy Tuesday!

XO, 


Hilary  


2 comments:

The Morrows said...

I don't know if I could do that! Great self control :)

mandi said...

Get adorable with your wardrobe by trying Men’s Voguish Shearling Leather Jacket. exclusive range leather jackets from popular Television shows, video game and movies.