Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day TWO of being a Vegan

(This was supposed to post yesterday and apparently was let as a draft!!) 

Well...day one was pretty easy! I really think I can probably eat like this all the time...it just takes getting used to!

Today I really didn't have any genius recipes that I stuck with...I'm sure I will be creative again tomorrow. Here is what I ate :


  • Breakfast : oatmeal with blueberries
  • Lunch : (oatmeal really filled me up from earlier) a bowl of Smart Start cereal with Vanilla Almond Milk       *side note....I was really skeptical about vanilla almond milk....but it might be my new favorite  thing! It tastes like a vanilla milk shake almost and it's SOOOO good in cereal. Plus.... it last a WHOLE lot longer than regular milk...like a month! 
  • Dinner : We are going to the local hibachi restaurant to get fried rice, vegetables, and salad with their ginger dressing!

SEEEEE! It really is as easy as that! I have found so many great recipes on Pinterest that I am really excited about trying! But a lot of the call for you to cook stuff in the oven and our 6 month old oven just decided to stop working yesterday. Awesome. So...we will try them soon! :)

Happy Tuesday!

XO, 


Hilary  


3 comments:

The Morrows said...

I don't know if I could do that! Great self control :)

Muhammad Shakeel said...

Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) Phase I, II and III ESA for Real Estate & Business Transactions, Subsurface Investigations, Remediation

akın sürmeneli said...



10 yılı aşkın bir süredir sex shop ve erotik shop sektöründe faliyet gösteren firmamızda dünyanın en ileri gelen markalarının seks shop ürünlerini güvenle alabilir ve kullanabilirsiniz
yurtiçi ve sürat kargo ile teslim alırken ödeme yapabilir ve isterseniz kargolarınızı ikamet adresinizden yada seçtiğiniz kargo firmasının size en yakın şubesinden teslim alabilirsiniz.