Sorry for the long pause in writing! Things, of course, have been crazy in my life again!
Here are some updates on me and my life:
- I signed up to sub in three different school districts for the fall....i figure this will be the best way to get some experience and get to know some schools!
- I had not told a certain private school "no" to their job offer yet...I really wanted the job but the money is NOT there....but I was still so torn about it. I may end up taking this 4th grade position. It's hard to think "I HAVE a job offer to be a teacher and I'm NOT going to take it?!!" Casey and I may just have to be on a REALLY tight budget for the next few months! (dang it....) I am waiting to get some answers back on some questions that I had for the school...but I should know something soon. Prayers needed!!!!
- On a good note with that...Casey was approached by a friend yesterday that had a plan for him to make quite a bit of extra money on the side. That sounds really shady...but it's not! It may just be an answer to a prayer!
- Cache puppy has been at Billy and Becky's for a couple of days....he is now muddy and stinky in his kennel after a LONG romp with his brother Cisco. I can smell him from where I sit....
- The dogs also just drug some camping chairs from the patio into the yard and started to destroy them....yaaaaay.
- If you are a teacher or not teaching anymore and have some school supplies/room decorations/etc that you don't need/want anymore....consider passing them on to me! I am taking ALL donations!!! I would love to be able to get my room all together without having to spend much money. But...of course...I want it to look REALLY cute!
- Frames are selling great! Bring on some more orders ya'll!!
Don't forget about my fabulous giveaway!!
It ends TOMORROW at noon (Texas Time) and I will have a winner soon after! PLUS...i have some other GREAT giveaways that are about to go on! I have some fabulous sponsors that are so generous!!! Be on the lookout!