Miss Angela over at Short Southern Momma sent me a great little award today! I was SO excited to get it and share a little bit about myself through my award!!! Run over to her blog and visit her!! She is so cute and has a GREAT blog!
So here is what you are supposed to do....tell TEN things about yourself and then pass the award on to TEN other blog friends!!!
This is going to take me a minute to think of these ten random facts....Here goes.....
1. I hunted for the first time ever this year..... I literally cried four out of the five times that I went. It was fun and all....but I think I might be too much of an animal lover!
2. I own THREE dogs....a dachshund (Skeeter Boo), a great dane (Miley Mae) , and a black lab (Cache Money)! We basically live at a zoo.....
3. I had to buy silver shoes for a wedding I was in a month ago...I couldn't find any that I liked. So...I have now taken up the hobby of spray painting shoes to the color of my liking....ha! They actually looked REALLY good!
5. My best friend and I met the very first day of high school in our very first class...we sat by eachother and were bffs from day one!
6. I got engaged in New York City and was sick as a DOG the entire weekend! But I have the best engagement story ever!
7. I love love love the city...but my dream is to get some land, build a house to live in for a looooong time, and buy many more animals (horses, longhorns, ducks, etc!)!!!
8. I almost failed "PAINTING" in college....because I never went to the class. Who can be creative at 8 in the morning?! Not me! I had to explain that to my professor so that I wouldn't fail! I got everything in on time.... :)
9. Most of my friends live in different states :(
10. I am accepting a 4th grade teaching job TOMORROW!!! This will be my first year teaching and you have NO idea how excited (and nervous) I am!! :)
Now...I bet you want to know who I am passing this on to....right??????
Yay!! I hope that you all participate and pass on the love!!
Also...don't forget about the giveaway!!! It will end on Tuesday at noon (Texas time!)!! Spread the word!!