Thursday, November 12, 2009

Francesca's Finds!

I definitely LOVE Francesca's Collections....if you have never been there...go visit their website....NOW!!! They always have fun and different clothes that aren't too expensive! I haven't been in a while...so I had to get on the website and find some cute new stuff!

Here is what I got for ya.....

Without A Doubt Dress - $38

Without A Doubt Dress


Canto Knit Dress - $44
Canto Knit Dress


Mini Blind Top - $34
Mini Blind Top


By Your Side Cardigan - $34
By Your Side Cardigan


Queen Elizabeth Coat - $78
Queen Elizabeth Coat


Get to shopping ladies!!!!!

15 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute picks!
I LOVE that red coat :)

Cary Dale Taylor said...

I have the With Out A Doubt Dress in green. It is so cute. Amazing fit. And you are right it is a great store. I want the red coat. The prices are great too. I got a pair of yellow tights for $6. I think that it may be my new favorite store. :)

Kristen said...

I have never heard of this place, but EVERY single thing you picked is right up my alley... I am going to have myself a look at this little site!

Anonymous said...

cuuuute stuff girl! hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

PinkSass said...

I really need to hit up Francesca's more often. Great finds!

Brittany said...

I love that cardigan. Cute!

Becky McCord said...

love that coat!!

Valerie said...

I love francesca's!!!!

Llama said...

adorable picks! i must go and check it out! i feel a hold beginning to burn!:)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I would like one of each please!

Annie said...

i have never heard of francesca's....looks like i have been missing out! i LOVE that cardigan!!

CanadianMama said...

I love the first dress and the mini blind top - actually I love everything!!

CAC muffin said...

oh man! I'm SO IN LOVE with the red coat! its beautiful!

escapade said...

What a beautiful coat - love this beautiful scarlet shade. So bright and cheerful for a dreary winter day.

Jenn said...

LOVE me some Francesca's!



Email me your address again and I'll send some your way
Jenmb123@aol.com