Friday, March 12, 2010

So READY....

Well...as of 3:45 today, I will OFFICIALLY have my first Spring Break since 2006! I am so super excited! I'm not excited because I am going on some fancy schmancy trip or anything like that...I am really just excited because I get to sleep late for NINE whole days! WOOOO HOOO!!! PARTY!! Am I old or what?!?!
I really and honestly have NO plans except that my mom is coming into town to go shopping with me for a day or two. I am hoping that I can get her to buy me some new and fun Spring clothes! :) I might also go to a dinner with two girl friends one night.but other than that...NOTHING! And let me just say....I love it!
Being a teacher definitley has it's perks....Summer....Spring Break....Christmas Break....Good Friday...President's Day...etc!
Like I said in my blog post before, def. be praying for us! We don't know what the future holds for us yet, but we are really excited about a big change that might be coming up! I will update you and tell you what all of this is when I actually can. I swear..nobody is joining the mafia! Don't freak out! :)
I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! I am hoping to get lots of blogging done next week and hopefully having a giveaway too!! WOO HOOO!!!
Cheers to Spring Break 2010!
XOXO,
Hilary
P.S. Let me know if you need any frame orders! I will have lots of time next week to get some together and shipped out! Check my Etsy shop or email me at hilary.hymer@gmail.com!

9 comments:

Taylor-Made Wife said...

Have a great spring break!!

Karah said...

I have been missing your blogging. I hope you have a wonderful spring break :)

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Have a lovely weekend!!! Love your blog- keep up the good work! Have a great Spring break!

http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Happy almost spring break!!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Lucky girl! Enjoy every minute of it!

Rondell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Have such a great spring break! I'm very jealous of those of you who have some time off, but I keep telling myself there is a perk in it for me too....traffic won't be as bad next week. :) I have to look on the bright side....

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Dont have too much fun;)
xoxo susie

Lisa Marie said...

Enjoy your break!!! I may or may not be a little jealous ; )