Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Upcoming Shipment...


Just wanted all of you lovely ladies to know that I am working on a big order of frames at the moment and I am trying my hardest to get them shipped out this weekend! Please let me know if you need to add any frame to this order!
I would be more than thrilled to get one made for you! Please email me at hilary.hymer@gmail.com for more info or if you have any ideas!
Get those orders in ladies! Tell all of your friends and family! I might even be doing a frame giveaway soon! WOO HOO!!!








3 comments:

Blondie said...

Can't wait for the giveaway honey! I love my frame! I am having a little giveaway myself. Make sure to visit and check it out! Kori xoxo

Sarah Ann said...

I love those frames! Adorable! Especially the very first one!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas