Friday, September 24, 2010

WINNER and a QUESTION

Congrats to Shelli Ryan for winning the organization tote from my last post!!! Go check out her super cute blog and tell her congrats!!! She is precious!!

Wowzers....I feel like I apologize in every post for not keeping up with my blog as much as I mean to! Life keeps throwing out these random curve balls and I get so busy and consumed with everything else that my blog keeps getting put on the back burner! I really hate that and I want to try to spend a little more time blogging.

Random question for all of you... what are some specific foundations and/or charities that you are a part of or really interested in? I am looking around and I am always interested in learning about new ones! I need your insight!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

XOXO,

Hilary

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

the blogging world misses you! Im involved in special needs things around DFW and so excited for the Special Olympics this coming year!

Shelli said...

Yay! I'm so glad I won! Thank you for hosting such a great giveaway! And we definetly miss you in the blogging world!!