Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tweet Tweet!

Man....I feel like I have jumped on the Twitter wagon big time! I don't know why or how I became so obsessed with Twitter! I thought it was stupid and saw no use for it for such a long time. Now...I check it every day and even have the app on my iphone!!

Come along and follow me on Twitter! My username is : hilaryhymer ...don't worry...I will more than likely follow you back! HA!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! It's rainy and gross here and it makes me not want to work at all! But...I am sure I will be back later on today for some cute Fall clothing picks! I have been perusing online and let me tell ya...there is some C-U-T-E stuff coming out for Fall!

What look are YOU wanting to sport this Fall?
Boots, Jewel Tones, Leopard, or another?....I would love to know!


XOXO,

Hilary



7 comments:

Kelly said...

I am sp excited about fall clothing too. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love being able to wear jeans and light sweaters. I will certainly be sporting animal print again (I love it even if it isnt in stlye, lol). I also bought a pair of high brown suede boots this weekend that I can't wait to wear. To bad its stil 95 degrees here.

The Undomestic Mom said...

Im so tempted to jump on the Twitter band wagon but I think I need a guide to figure it out or something! Its so rainy here too..makes me feel so lazy!

The Undomestic Mom said...

oh well of course its rainy here too because I just realized you live in DFW too!

Summer Athena said...

i am so bad at tweeting and words with friends! lol.

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

i guess i'm already following you on twitter! :)
i try to keep up with it but i'm not the best ;)

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

I'm loving animal prints, camel and neutral tones, lace and military looks for fall! Ahh...too many to choose!

http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/