Monday, November 8, 2010

Ohhh Emmmm Geee...

What is my deal?!?!

I am literally at my computer all day long working on sales and marketing things for my company and I cannot seem to fit in 10 minutes for blogging! I have GOT to work on this more! I would love to keep you all filled in on my life - as if you REALLY care! There has just been so much craziness and busy-ness ever since we moved back to Tyler! I feel like we NEVER slow down! It's been insane!

On a quick note....I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job as the Director of Sales and Marketing for Sterling Grace! We are all having so much fun over here and what a great change of pace for me! It's such a laid back environment and I get to market and push products that I absolutely believe in and love!! I have been talking to some bloggy girls out there about doing some giveaways for Sterling Grace....they are coming up...so get excited! We have a cool new line of jewelry (iTAG - I Talk About God) that you can check out on our Facebook page ! Please be our facebook friend! It's so much fun!!

I PROMISE THAT I WILL BE BACK SOON!!! I am going to make more of an effort to get back to blogging!

Love you all!

XOXO,

Hilary

1 comment:

Kori said...

Nice to see you HIlary honey...I have added your page and love the stuff you guys have! Hope to see you more often here! Kori xoxo