Sunday, January 29, 2012

So....We Got Hungry...

I have this slight obsession (as I am SURE that a lot of you do by now...) with a well-known little website called PINTEREST. Holy Moly...you can find SO many things through Pinterest. I am always showing Casey the cool things that I find on there....and he usually seems to roll his eyes at me and tell me what a waste of time it all is.............UNLESS it's an idea for a future house to build or cool new recipe! You see, I have a husband who really likes to experiment and cook new random good dishes. I love that about him! I seem to always stick to the same 'ol faithful recipes when I am cooking....but not Casey!

This morning I was so pregnantly exhausted that we decided to skip church, sleep in, and just lay in bed for a while and do nothing. I, of course, grabbed my iPad and started looking through all of your fun pins! One of my sweet friends posted THIS little recipe for homemade chicken nuggets......

(via 100daysofrealfood.com)

So we decided that we would try them for dinner tonight! While preparing our groceries...we then found THIS great recipe for Chick-Fil-A type nuggets too! So...we got a little crazy and tried both recipes out!

(via housefulofhandmade.com)

Oh my word...you MUST go to these two fun blogs, grab the recipes, and try them out for yourself! Casey and I are obsessed! They were both equally good and the Chick-Fil-A ones really tasted pretty dang close to the real deal!

I just wanted to share those with you all really quickly before I slipped into a heavy food-coma!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Hopefully you won't have a horrible case of the Mondays tomorrow...and hopefully I will continue to update the good 'ol blogaroo more and more! Let me know what you want to hear about!

XOXO,

Hilary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have just solved my problem about what to make for supper this evening ... thank you x