Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WISHFUL WEDNESDAY...

Okay...here are a few wishes for Wishful Wednesday....

1. I wish that my dogs could talk! I am so curious about what they have to say!

2. I wish that my fourth graders would STOP talking all the time!

3. I wish that I could go get a pedicure today.

4. I wish that I could buy LOTS of furniture from King Ranch!

5. I wish that Casey would get this huge job that he is working on!

6. I wish that we could be a lot closer to our church!

7. I wish that I could see all of my old college friends soon! Are there any big weddings or events coming up??? Anyone? Anyone?

8. I wish that I could just lay in bed ALL day today! I am so sleepy and in a loungy mood!

9. I wish that I was going on a trip sometime soon!

10. I wish that today wouls go by super fast! :)

What do YOU wish for??


I hope that all of your wishes come true today! Have a super duper Wednesday!

XOXO,

Hils

11 comments:

. said...

Great wish list! I wish I could go on a vacation!

Morgan said...

I wish for good weather for my weekend vacation to Texas!

Kristen said...

Oh... I hope ALL of your wishes come true and I will cross my fingers that Casey lands that big job he's working on!! My wishes right now? I wish I could eat something crunchy (still on soft foods from having my tonsils out), I wish my homework would read itself, and I wish it was Friday!!

Belle said...

Ditto on numbers 3 and 9! Hope all your wishes come true!

Amy said...

my wedding my wedding!!! May 15!!! it is a long way away but it is still going to be an awesome party!


good wishes :)

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

So fun! I am so with you on #1! I would love to hear what is on my pups mind!
XO

Anonymous said...

I wish for great weather this weekend, a pile of money to start my studio up, and of course... world peace ;)

Becky McCord said...

I wish I had some Sheridans...Freddy's just isn't the same. :(

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to hear what Sadie's voice would sound like. Too fun!

Cara Beth said...

OBU Homecoming... HELLO???

The Blushing Hostess said...

Oh, these are all great, except the cog talking one - I have a corgi, I suspect i already know what she is saying and I don't want to hear it... :)!