By the way...I don't have work today because of Columbus Day....ummmmm thank you for being a teacher!!!!! :) I love the random holidays!
Here goes :
1. Finish getting ready and figure out what to wear! Texas is cold today!!!
2. Run dry cleaning to the cleaners...
3. Drop of THREE rolls of film from Blair's FIRST birthday party this weekend!!! (yes....i use a 35mm film camera....i love the way the pictures turn out! Don't hate!!!!)
4. Meet up in Southlake with my two most favorite people ever - Riley and Becky (Becky should be going into labor ANY day now....so this is kind of our last outing for a while! We are really excited!!)
5. Take Becky baby shopping and let her pick out something fun!
6. Hug Riley a lot! She is my fave kiddo!
7. Pick up said pictures....
8. PICK OUT A WINNER FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!
9. Clean the house
10. Cook dinner!!!
It will be a busy and fun day! I will probably have lots of pictures for you when I come back! :) Get ready!!
Also...I have more fun giveaways coming to you this week!!! Be on the lookout!!!