Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sorry!!!! FINALLY A WINNER!!!!

I seem to have excuse after excuse for not blogging these days!! I cannot wait untl this summer when I have a lot more time for things like this!!

But...I have good excuses for being SO busy!!!
1. Frame orders have been coming in like CRAZY lately!!! It's been amazing!!! Keep 'em coming!
2. WE GOT A CONTRACT ON OUR HOUSE AND MADE AN OFFER ON ANOTHER!!!!!!!! Woo hooooo!!!! Our house will close on May 27th and our new one will close on May 28th! It;s about to get CRAAAAAAAAZY!!!! ( I will fill you in on house details in my next post....PROMISE!)

But forreal....this is a week late! I know!! I'm so sorry!

By a random drawing, a winner has been selected for the Le Crueset Carribean baking dish!!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...................................

Lyndsie from A Love Worth Waiting For!

Lyndsie....email me your mailing info so that I can pass it all on! hilary.hymer@gmail.com

Go check out her precious blog!!n She is just the cutest thing ever! Tell her hello and congrats!!

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful entries! Check in again soon.....I have a feeling that there might be a frame giveaway soon!

Happy Tuesday!

XOXO,

Hilary

2 comments:

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Hilary- I can not believe I won!!! Thank you so much!!! : )

Mrs Anne said...

Congrats to the winner!:)