Saturday, April 17, 2010

UGH...

I have my very last test for my teaching certification at 1pm today. I am so worn out by this already and haven't even taken the stupid test yet!

Please say prayers for me!! I don't really know what to expect on this test and I didn't get much sleep last night! So basically, what I am saying is, I am G-R-U-M-P-Y today!!! I am so ready for this to be over with and to get in a LONG nap this afternoon!!!

DO NOT forget to enter my giveaway (see the post below)! It ends on MONDAY evening! You don't want to miss out on this! It's a great baking dish...you could even give it as a gift!! You don't have to do much to enter...so get started and spread the word!!! :)

XOXO,

Hilary

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK!! get some rest before the exam. You'll do fine. God bless you

Lindsey said...

Good Luck!!! Hang in there ~ all most over!

Ashley said...

Are you taking the Praxis 11?!? If so, good luck! You are going to do great and honestly the final teaching tests and just to make sure we don't have dumbies teaching our kids in the future!