Monday, January 10, 2011

Shop Shop Shop!



I know...TWO whole posts in ONE day?!?!? Yes....I am working at home today because of the East Texas "snow"...so I thought I would take a break and throw out one more blog post!

I mentioned a few posts ago that I am a Design Consultant for Willow House on the side. Well...I got really excited today because the **NEW** SPRING Willow House catalogs just arrived at my house! There are SO many CUTE new things available from Willow House this season...I cannot hardly stand it! I cannot wait to get my new sample kit in the mail for my upcoming home parties!

Many people don't know that you can actually sop Willow House items ONLINE! You don't have to attend a party to shop with Willow House! Jump on my personal website and start shopping around... www.hilaryhymer.willowhouse.com . The Spring items are not actually up on the website yet....but I am MORE than happy to mail you a catalog if you need one! Please email me and let me know!

Also....I recently put together a Facebook Fan Page for my Willow House adventures, please add yourself to it for fun updates - CLICK HERE! I MIGHT even be having a giveaway soon!

LOVE the Portico Accent Plates AND the Cinnabar Bakeware! These are SERIOUSLY my two Willow House faves!!!

What do you L-O-V-E from Willow House?! Would love to hear from you!

**Remember...if you DO jump to my website and shop around...make sure that you put my name as your consultant when you check out! :)

XOXO,

Hilary H.

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That bakeware has my heart...GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Oh....be still my heart! I am heading to check this out. Looks like some beautiful things. Stay warm my friend!

Anonymous said...

I was just asking around for a Willow House consultant!

Kori said...

Great post! You seem so busy lately! Kori xoxo