Thursday, May 7, 2009

i got tagged!!!!

I was tagged by my fabulous friend Cara Beth! I have known her for quite some time...she was my big sis in our sorority and she is one of the things that got me through pledge week alive! Her lemonade and Subway cookies will always remain a memory from that week! She just moved into the most precious house (that i have to visit in person!) in Arkansas and has the most precious family made up of a hubby, two kitties, and a pup! I just love her!

Here are the instructions for "eight things":. mention the person that tagged you.

complete the list of eight things.

tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.

go tell them you tagged them.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. My birthday - May 23!
2. This weekend...my niece's baby dedication is on Sunday!
3. Casey coming home from work...
4. Liz's bachelorette party at the beach next weekend!
5. Having kids!
6. Finding a new job...
7. Fixing up our house more and more...
8. Getting our new black lab puppy at the end of May!

Eight things i did yesterday:
1. Drank a Dr.Pepper for the first time in two weeks...
2. looked for jobs...
3. Cleaned the house
4. Cooked dinner for the hubs...
5. Played outside with the puppies...
6. Watched a movie - The 25th Hour
7. Went and shopped around at Target
8. Fell asleep!!

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Be more motivated to work out!
2. Find a new job!
3. Get a new camera and laptop...
4. Go back to college!
5. See all of my old friends
6. Eat at Winslow's Wine Bar tonight... :)
7. Be a photographer for a living...
8. Own my own boutique!

Eight shows i watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. The Hills
3. The City
4. LOST
5. The Office
6. Millionaire Matchmaker
7. The Real Housewives
8. Food Network Challenge

I am tagging.....hmmm...let me think! I will get back to you on that!!!

1 comment:

Cara Beth said...

You're too sweet! Man, I do love Subway cookies! I need to made some gluten free ones. You are welcome to come visit our new digs ANYTIME!