Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Glitter....


I don't know about you....but after watching the Grammys the other night...I CANNOT get the song "Glitter In The Air" by Pink out of my head!! What a beautiful song! If you haven't heard it yet....go download it! It's very unlike her...very mellow...and the piano in the background is amazing! I might be a little overly obsessed with the song right now!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!! Only 2 more days and the weekend is here!!
Don't forget about my Olive Rue giveaway!! It ends on Saturday!!! Click the link at the top right of my blog to be taken there!
XOXO,
Hils

8 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

It is such a great song! I adore PINK! She is amazing!
Did you watch Behind the Music on her? It just made me like her that much more!
Have a great week!
xo
Blair

Jennifer said...

Her performance was UH-MAZE-ING. Doing all that spinning around, way high up, and STILL singing beautifully?????? I don't see how people can like Britney Spears & all the other lip synchers after watching true entertainers like Pink.

Plus holy cow her body was bangin' in that unitard...jealous pregnant woman over here...

Kori said...

I used to have that song as my blog playlist...love it! Still haven't received my frame...just checking if you shipped it? Kori xoxo

Kristen said...

Have to head to iTunes now to check out this song... thanks for the heads up! I love adding new music to my iPod!

Anonymous said...

have to hand it to Pink for the performance of the night!

Mrs Anne said...

get outta my head! :)

my current obsession.

love love love her!

katie said...

I missed the Grammys but I just looked up the song. Its great! Thanks for the tip.

Nishant said...

I used to have that song as my blog playlist...love it!

Make website india