Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tweet Tweet...


I keep forgetting to mention....


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!!


I have been on for a few months now and I am still getting used to it all! But I do love to follow others and see what is going on in their life! I hope that you will come and join me on my little Twitter adventure! :)

Also...thank you SO much for all of your sweet and uplifting comments about our sweet Skeeter passing away. Every day it gets a little easier. Today marks exactly a week. I honestly think that I needed to get through a week without him in order to be okay. Thank you very much! I really appreciate you all! Isn't it amazing how sweet and uplifting people that you don't even KNOW can be?? I love that about blogging...you get to know people in a completely different way! I hope that you all know just how much I appreciate you!

By the way...youa ll need to go and check out this cook new website....www.goodreads.com! I found it over the weekend. You can add all of your favorite books, books you have read, books you want to read, to your "bookshelves" and give them reviews! Your friends can see them and review them as well. It's so great! You can even "swap" books with others...you just have to pay for the shipping! LOVE IT!

Happy Tuesday....make it a GREAT week!

XOXO,

Hilary

7 comments:

Emily said...

Do you use tweetdeck? I didn't really get into twitter until I downloaded it. It makes it so much easier to follow conversations and you can add your facebook statuses too.

I'm @pittspilotswife

Annie said...

sent ya a request! :)

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I just sent you a request! :)

Kristen said...

I don't tweet/twit/twitty or whatever it is... but if I did I were certainly follow you!!

So glad to hear you're hanging in there without your sweet little pup. Still thinking about you so much...

ABC said...

I just requested to follow you! (I'm @2bABC). And I, too, am so sorry about your precious puppy. I think there are few things in life that are harder than losing a pet. I'm glad you have a sweet man and other furry friends to help you through. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

nike and addias
poemlife
why?
change
code life

Perfectly Jenn said...

Hey pretty girl-I gave you an award today on my blog so come see me!