Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF....


TGIF....no doubt! This has been a long week!


I hope that you all have some amazing plans for the weekend! All I know is this :


  • Friday night : out to dinner and then back home to watch LOST...we still havent watched the new episode!!
  • Saturday : We will go watch our Labrador, Cache, train with his trainers
  • Saturday night : Dinner, Movie, and Games with our new friends Heather and Jordan
  • Sunday : Church!
  • Sunday afternoon : We will be at our friend Tory's watching the SAINTS win the Superbowl! Oh...and watching the amazing and hilarious commercials!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend filled with fun and friends!!!


DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY TWO GIVEAWAYS!!!


They end this weekend!!!!!


Click the boxes at the top right of my blog to get to the giveaway posts!


XOXO,


Hilary

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have an amazing weekend girl. Laugh til you cry...and eat lots of good food.

Rondell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

Happy happy weekend to you!!

Mrs Anne said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me! After we get back from our housewarming party tonight i have so many shows to catch up on from my DVR!

:) Have a ton of fun this weekend!

xo

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Sounds like a good weekend, Hillary! Although we are rooting for the Colts. :) My hubby's favorite team. The real bummer about living in Canada is you miss all of the commercials! Boo!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

We have a lab too! She is a great dog! How old is y'alls?

Unknown said...

I want your weekend!!!

Have fun and take care!

kanishk said...

The real bummer about living in Canada is you miss all of the commercials!
dealer license