Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Pretties....



Just a quick little reminder....

The Hilabeans Initial Frames are PERFECT for Valentine's gifts for anyone!!!!

If you need a cute Hilabeans Initial Frame for a Valentine's gift...LET ME KNOW! If you order one TODAY or TOMORROW...I can get them shipped on Wednesday so that they will arrive JUST in time for Valentine's!!

Please email me for more info! hilary.hymer@gmail.com

Also...you can check out other designs and styles on my Etsy page :



And on my Facebook Fan Page (you had better be a fan!!!) :


GET YOUR ORDERS IN QUICKLY!!!!


XOXO,


Hilary

8 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I am loving these creative girl!

Mrs Anne said...

love your work!
hope you get tons of orders!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

Very cute work!

CanadianMama said...

Those are so very cool!!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Those are so cute, and both are my initials, the J and H that is.

Juliana said...

Love these!! Awseome. Happy Vday!

kanishk said...

I am loving these creative girl!
car dealer license

Brittney Rollins Pickett said...

Hilary, I love your frames! My sister is getting married in a few months and would love to give one to her! They are so creative. I have not looked at your etsy site yet, but I am going to do that now!