Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog Sale!!!!!

Since we are packing up the house and getting ready to move, I thought I might try to sell a few items out of my closet! Most of this stuff really has not hardly been worn at all! I tend to buy some things and then realize later that I don't actually like the way they look on me! I hope that you find something here you like and that fits you or someone you know!

Each item will will cost about $5 extra for shipping! Just FYI!

Spread the word about my blog sale!

Treasure Rock Black Tunic - SMALL - $25
It has gray and silver embellishments and the word "embrace" and "empower"
*Would be super cute with some gray leggings!


Velvet Torch Peacock Dress - Small - $35
*Super cute on....I just don't have the chest for it!
*Bought this about a year ago at Nordstrom and it has only been worn twice



GAP Long and Lean Jeans - 0 Regular - $15
*Have probably only been worn about 5 times


Old Navy - Skinny Stretch Jeans - 1 Regular - $10
*Only worn once. I am NOT a person who looks cute in skinny jeans!

Aryeh Plaid Dress - Small - $25

*If you have ever had an Aryeh dress, you know they are SUPER comfy and look really cute with leggings.
*I have a few of their dresses and they last a long time!
*Has only been worn once

Minuet Dress - Small - $35

*Love this dress....it just didn't look as good on me after I bought it! Like the peacock dress...I just don't have the chest for it! So cute for a wedding or cockatil party!
*Never been worn!!!!


XT - Black Skirt - Small (fits like an XS) - $20
*Really cute layering detail!
*A silky cotton material
*Never been worn!

Feel free to bargain....you might get lucky!!!!

Happy shopping! Leave me comments or email me with any questions! hilary.hymer@gmail.com

XOXO,

Hilary

5 comments:

Shanna said...

If I was skinny enough I'd snag up these deals...unfortunately I'm not :(

~KS said...

I need to lose some pounds... and then I'd be all over ALL of this!! Hope you sell it all.

And I have to thank you.... I got the most amazing card in the mail today from you and your kiddos. Couldn't stop smiling. Thank you for being so thoughtful and for having them do that- it meant so much to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Terri said...

UM! I think i may want the top two! You think they would fit me?

Becky McCord said...

Cute stuff!! Hope we can see you guys this weekend!

coach handbags said...

coach handbags
coach factory outlet
Coach outlet
coach handbags outlet
coach outlet
cheap coach handbags
coach handbags on sale

Coach Patchwork Purse
New Coach Handbags
Coach Backpack Bags
Coach Hampton Bags
Coach Spotlight Bags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Sabrina Bags
Coach Maggie Bags
Coach Tribeca Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Sling Bags
Coach Garnet Bags
Coach Travel Bags
Coach Claire Bags
Coach Carly Bags
Coach Ergo Bags
Coach Tote Bags