Friday, May 7, 2010

New Frame Orders!

I wanted to share a few of the newest frames I have made for various people and friends!

"L" for Laura
"S" for Soria

"M" for McBride

New CROSS frame! This one can come in any color! It's super cute in person...you can personalize it too!

"N" for Northup

"Soria" family frame

"I" for Isabella


From a granddaughter to her grandmother - "Grace & Grams"

For a mom from her kids..."Alyssa, Greg, Charisse"

"The Furrs"

It's kind of hard to see this in the picture, but it's a Mother's Day frame from a granddaughter to grandmother - "One Day I Will Ask For A Pony..."


As you can see, I have been SUPER busy lately with the packing of the house and the frame orders that are continually pouring in! I am loving it though!

Don't forget about Hilabeans Frames for great and inexpensive teacher and graduation gifts! Also...follow Hilabeans Frames on Facebook!

I will tell you, that I am going to take frame orders through the 15th of May and then will be putting them on hold for a while. We will be in between houses, so I will be packing up the paints until we get moved in! Get your orders in ASAP!!!

Email me for ordering or more information :
hilary.hymer@gmail.com

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

XOXO,

Hilary

2 comments:

Free Pretty Things For You said...

COngratulations my Dear!
you won!! :)
Please email me your address to send your gift!
XOxO
Keren
freeprettythingsforyou@yahoo.com

♥ H ♥ said...

I LOVE all of your frames!! I deleted my fb (looong story) so I'm going to have to keep up with you through your blog and etsy store :)