Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reading...

What I am reading at the moment :


The Unveiled Series by Francine Rivers : TAMAR

Have you read this?! If not....it's AMAZING so far! Go get it today! It is one book in a series of 5 books about women in the Bible who made a huge difference!

Well...I am so sorry that I have not been around too much lately. We don't have internet set up at the house yet and cannot figure out HOW to get it out there! We are outside of the city limits...so it has been a daunting task! Plus...I cannot figure out how to blog from my iphone!!! Can anyone help me out?! I would love to know how!

I hope that everyone is having a great summer so far! I promise.....I will be around more in the days ahead!!!!! :)

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sounds like a great book! I will have to add it to my reading list.

Smiley Jane said...

My friend Staci that lives in the boonies has a Verizon internet card... you probably already solved this problem!