Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's THAT Time Again!!





Hey ladies!!

I am making another BIG shipment of frames this weekend! Get your orders in NOW for shipping on either Saturday or Tuesday (depending on how fast you get the order in)!

I would LOVE to make a frame for you or a friend!

Look online at my Etsy shop and make orders through there! Anything can be customized!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/blissfullyenamored

Also....if you haven't yet...become a fan of my frames on facebook!!! Click Here : Hilabeans Frames Fan Page

And....while you are at it....scroll on down and enter my giveaway!! It ends TOMORROW!!!!!

Well...I am off to paint and get ready for a SUUUUUUPER fun (sarcasm entered there.....) teacher conference tomorrow! Then it's off to our hometown for the weekend! I will try to get the winner up on Saturday morning!

Have a perfect weekend!!

XOXO,

Hilary

1 comment:

capperson said...

I love the one with the blue H :)