- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- You will take a 9 x 13 pan and spread the first can of crescent rolls across the bottom like a sheet.
- Then mix together the vanilla, cream cheese, and sugar until it's creamy. I personally like to use a hand mixer, because it gets the job done very quickly!
- Next, you will spread this mixture across the crescent rolls that you laid in the pan.
- Cover the mix with the other can of crescent rolls like a sheet.
- Take your melted butter and pour this over the top. I also like to take some of the pre-mixed cinnamon and sigar and sprinkle that all over the top.
- Bake this in the oven for 30 minutes and Ta Da!
I promise you will love this! How easy is that?! I love simple recipes like this...they save so much time and money! I wish I had a picture to show you...but I don't! Sorry! :) If you know me, you know that I LOVE cream cheese...(cream cheese on wheat thins, cream cheese on ritz crackers, cream cheese mixed with rotel....) so this dessert hits the spot!
When I was little, I remember that my mom had a little cookbook book that was all recipes with THREE ingredients....or maybe it was FIVE... whatever...there just weren't many! I think I need to find a cookbook like that! Casey might kill me if I had another cookbook though! We got so many when we got married and I love them! I just love reading them...I really haven't cooked much out of them I feel like. There are just so many random recipes in there that I really don't think we want to try! But I do love Paula Dean's cookbooks...since she is southern, she has more practical recipes! Plus...I just LOVE that accent of hers! It cracks me up!
Well...I must get back to work! Today is going to be a loooooooong day for me.
Make some Sopapilla Cheesecake this weekend and share it with everyone around you! I will be having fun with my best friend Liz...she is coming in town from Austin to have a girl's weekend with me and we have an old friend's wedding to go to! Wish me luck trying to figure out what I am going to wear!