Just a quick note to say that I am SUPER excited about the PALIN / BIDEN debate tonight! I am really hoping that she completely blows them away tonight and clears herself of all of the ridicule that she has recieved lately! I think that she is an amazing woman and will make a GREAT Vice President!
My schedule for the night is this:
- Leave work ASAP
- Meet up with Lindsey for a few minutes
- Maybe make a SUPER quick stop by Hobby Lobby since I won't have a chance to this weekend!
- Make a mad dash to clean up the house before a friend of ours comes to stay the night.
- Grab or make a quick dinner.
- Settle down in the bedroom with the pups to watch the debate! And then watch my recorded episodes of Gossip Girl, Private Practice, and Pushing Daisies! (I promise that I am not a rude hostess! It's one of Casey's best friends that is just coming in for the night before they go hunting... I assumed that I would give them some extra boy bonding time!) I might even make a cool frame or two with some frames, modpodge, and tissue paper that I found the other day! That would be a good sit and watch tv sort of project!
- I need to also be thinking of my "I WANT" items for tomorrow!! :)
Have a happy debate night and don't forget - - IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!!!