So maaaaaaaaaayyyyybbeeee we have had just a
LITTLE bit going on in our lives lately....
I feel like my head is spinning from all of the craziness! I know I ALWAYS say this...but I really wish I had more time to update my blog! It only takes 15 minutes of my time but somehow I cannot EVER sit down long enough to get it done!
Here is just a little update on our lives in the last month.....
- we sold our house in the country (plus our potbelly pig...i know...sad.)
- we are in the process of buying a cute little 1930's house in the old brick street district of town...which we will then spend a month rennovating before move in...
- "oh you mean you haven't moved in yet?" - no....we are living with each of our parents for the next month or so!
- i have been working my tail off.... i feel like i really don't do much these days outside of work..
- oh AND we got this sweet little surprise on Father's Day weekend......
We are SO excited! It was very unexpected....but we are so blessed! Our first doctor's appointment was this week...so we finally got to see our little jelly bean in person! It was the neatest thing!
People keep asking me how I feel....and I have actually felt perfectly normal (aside from my exhaustion!). I was really scared that I was going to get to the doctor and they were going to tell me that I wasn't pregnant at all (even after FIVE pregnancy tests and my constant hunger pains!!) But...nope...I am surely pregnant now!
Baby H is due February 10!!! Mark your calendars and say LOTS of prayers for us!! I will try a lot harder to keep a better update on my blog- especially with all of this going on now!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!