Monday, August 22, 2011
Friday, August 19, 2011
Saturday, August 13, 2011
- The monsoon/flood of finals week - May 2003 (RIP the blue bug)
- The drowning of Mandy's explorer in the river - finals week/graduation week - May 2006
- Longest EEE meetings ever....
- Any time spent at the Marks' house boat
- Many beer runs to Hot Springs
- The Pink Palace
- Orange juice from a milk jug in the middle of the living room
- Circle of death
- Miss Arkansas - and the parties afterward
- Long nights of weary Tiger Tunes practice and spying...
- Champagne Campaigns
- Lip Gloss Cellys
- Q Dawg Inn
- Any time spent at the V - with or without beer being spilled all over you...
I know that there are many more...but these are the first ones that came to mind! Leave comments with other memories if you think of any! I would love to hear them!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Well...I put together a little Fab Five list of my top hair must-haves just for you!
4. CHI FLAT IRON - need I say more? If you use a flat iron and haven't splurged on a Chi yet... you DON'T know a good hot flat iron! For example...I didn't dry my hair completely last night, so I woke up with a funky wave to it. Woke up, straightened with my Chi, and now I am at work with perfectly straight hair!
5. AUSSIE INSTANT FREEZE HAIRSPRAY - a must have for sure! I don't like those stupid hairsprays that say that they are a hard hold hairspray and you can't even feel them in your hair! This stuff is not heavy...but you know it's there and it holds REALLY well! I love this! Everytime I buy it, I go ahead and grab two bottles...it's under $4...so it's a great hair product to keep on hand!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Okay seriously.....I love the look and they saying power of liquid eyeliner but sometimes it can look realy harsh...right? Well...this easy to use liquid eyeliner pen is PERFECT! It's easier for me to control and it seems a little less harsh than normal liquid eyeliner...almost like it's watered down just a touch. Plus....I find this stuff at Walgreens for a dollar or two! It's amazing!
Okay yes......I am not a HUGE make-up splurger anymore like I used to be (pre-marriage and pre-shared bank account days...) but this stuff was worth the money! I think I bought it about 6 months ago at Sephora for $36 and I bet I have about another month or two left in it! It's a loose powder with this great little spongy poof connected to the top of the bottle! I put it on first in the mornings...it just gives a soft airbrushed look and covers small flaws well! I love keeping this stuff in my purse in case I need any touch-ups. It's light enough that I can dab a little over my bronzer mid-day and it doesn't look like a big white powder circle on my face!
Eyes Lips Face Studio Bronzer Duo
I have been religiously buying and using this for the past 3-4 years probably. At only $3 a pop...I stock up when I order JUST IN CASE they ever decide to discontinue it! It's the perfect bronzer and blush duo. It gives you a perfect glow without making you look orange at all. It's actually a close knock-off to the NARS bronzer/blush duo.
Have a fabulous Friday!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
- we sold our house in the country (plus our potbelly pig...i know...sad.)
- we are in the process of buying a cute little 1930's house in the old brick street district of town...which we will then spend a month rennovating before move in...
- "oh you mean you haven't moved in yet?" - no....we are living with each of our parents for the next month or so!
- i have been working my tail off.... i feel like i really don't do much these days outside of work..
- oh AND we got this sweet little surprise on Father's Day weekend......
We are SO excited! It was very unexpected....but we are so blessed! Our first doctor's appointment was this week...so we finally got to see our little jelly bean in person! It was the neatest thing!